Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46792 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4999 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6573 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Can't receive voicemail

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Camera takes 3D photos in the dark

This is a cool project. A team of researchers at MIT have developed a camera that can take pictures in pitch black conditions. BBC news Apart from the military applications, can you think of any more? Rescue operations may also benefit. Let me know w...

_71485430_togetherforever.png
Toby by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Strength and coverage

Ok here goes,New Note3 on 4G. B37 7YN. I have to say that what O2 say is great coverage indoors and out is totally missleading. The 4G signal if one is available is on the dire end on crap. Then the trouble begins trying to connect to 3G. 5 , 10, 15 ...

Tirill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with connecting to Wi Fi

HiMy mom has a Sony laptopShe never had any problems with connecting to Wi Fi on itAnyway she moved yesterday and is using a different Wi FiFor some reason she can't seem to open web pages?The wifi is working fine on her phone, my bro has an iPad, it...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Fuel bill cuts follow energy policy change."

"Fuel bill cuts follow energy policy change."Too little too late !Every other day I read or hear of people having to make the decision to eat or keep warm.Or feed their children and not themselves.Source : BBC News.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PlayStation 4 'starting to sell out'

PlayStation 4 'starting to sell out' Hope o2 havent caused this by snapping up these for their bundle deals ! Source : BBC News.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25153516

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos