Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47036 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5064 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6607 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum settings (Logging out)

Hi....I just want to ask if anything further has been done re this logging out business?I know @Toby reset to 45 minutes before we were logged outToday ,the weirdest thing. I have NEVER been logged out!I have been busy getting ready to fly back to UK...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sometimes children's doodles are dangerous!

Source: http://www.boredpanda.com/chinese-man-stuck-airport-son-passport-doodles/ This man was set to fly home from South Korea, but was delayed slightly by some infant creativity! I would be in despair

chinese-passport-doodles-stuck-airport-children-2.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google I/O 2014: Five things we want to see tomorrow

Google I/O 2014: Five things we want to see tomorrow"It’s now less than 24 hours until Google’s I/O conference, and we can’t wait to find out what the search giant has in store! New tablets? An updated version of Android? More smartphones? More Andro...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech news ; Sensors help keep smartphone data secure

Sensors help keep smartphone data secure."Researchers are making a smarter "kill switch" for phones that knows when a gadget is in the hands of a thief."My thoughts ;I applaud anything that helps protect phones.however if this was released how would ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Google L: The new version of Android is coming!

Google L: The new version of Android is coming!"Forget Android KitKat, get ready for Google L, the next version of the search giant’s amazing smartphone operating system. Google’s just announced the new release as a Developer Preview on stage at its ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News ; EE to offer phone calls and texts over WiFi.

EE to offer phone calls and texts over WiFi"UK mobile operator EE has announced that, from autumn 2014, customers will be able to make high-quality calls and send text messages, even when they are only connected by WiFi.EE's new voice-over-WiFi servi...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

News. : LG G Pad: Tablet trio hits shops from this week.

LG G Pad: Tablet trio hits shops from this week"The LG G Pad 8.3 was impressive, but it left us wanting a bit more power. In addition to granting our wish, LG has downsized its successor – the LG G Pad 8.0 – to 8 inches, and introduced the LG G Pad 7...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos