Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4719 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

song that defines our life Friday fun

Good morning people. we all have a song that defines our lifes that we listen to and think "yeah thats me" mine is Terrance Jay "One Blood" whats every one elses?? jay

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Robin Williams

Terrible news from the BBC tonight.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28749702Such a shame for a man who was a wonderful actor and comedian. They suspect suicide which makes it all the more tragic. RIP Robin, you brought joy to the world.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Reversible USB cable design finished

Headline : Reversible USB cable design finished."The design for the new reversible USB interface - the standardised connection for data transfers between electronic devices - has been finished.It means users will no longer have to worry which way rou...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun News : Xbox gets Tomb Raider sequel as exclusive title.

HeadLine : Xbox gets Tomb Raider sequel as exclusive title. "Microsoft has announced that the next flagship game in its Tomb Raider series is to be an Xbox "exclusive". " My thoughts : Possibly good news for x box gamers. For me I'm STILL trying to f...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 5s screen repairs

Alas you can now get your screen fixed for your 5s in Apple stores now, so no need to send the phone off as they will do it instore the cost is £119 for ther service but you still have to make an appointment as usual.. but at least you can get your s...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos