Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47038 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6609 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth Keyboard that can connect to 3 devices?

So Logitech is set to release a sub £50 Bluetooth keyboard later this month that can connect to three devices simultaneously so long as they are running Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android or iOS. To switch between devices you just toggle a switch key t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible new iPhone vs older models

(I hope this is in the right thread)As much as I am looking forward to the announcement of the new iPhone next week (09/09/2014), I just hope that spoke don't differentiate too much from their previous models. Some features I have enjoyed with the iP...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you give me some music ideas?

Hi guys, A very Off-topic question from me I want to get some more music on my phone and whenever I try and think of great songs, my mind pulls a blank. When I do hear something, I always forget before I get to my phone! Can you guys please post some...

meme.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 71 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon testing drones for deliveries

Amazon testing drones for deliveries I'd still get the wrong item or a damaged package or the local pondlife would rob it !! Source : BBC News.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25180906

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos