Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47150 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5090 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6625 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 460 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Apple's iOS 8 update incoming 17 September.

Headline : Apple's iOS 8 update incoming 17 September.Excerpt from the ~ Link "Apple revealed its fabled smartwatch and a slew of brand new iPhones last night – the iPhone 6 and the gargantuan iPhone 6 Plus – and while you won’t be able to get your h...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7

Hi! I was wondering if is it too early for me to pre-order an iPhone 7. I have never had an Apple product before but as I understand 40 million orders have apparently been placed for the iPhone 6 I guess it must be a totally magnificent, reliable and...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

iWatch illegal to use when driving

I am not joining the Apple Club, but heard this on the news this morning and it made me smile...Apparently using this shiny new iWatch whilst driving will apparently carry the same sentence as using a mobile phone in the car......So best to leave you...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Useful things to do whilst awaiting arrival of an iPhone 6

Perhaps I am begging the question - but presumably there must be a few things people can do? Please add your suggestions (no bad language, or rude gestures please!):- I will start (1) Register for next year's London Marathon to raise funds for indige...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEWS: Two-step verification for Apple ID now protects iCloud

From an email earlier: Thank you for using two-step verification to protect your Apple ID. This email provides information about recent updates to your service.Two-step verification now protects iCloudStarting today, in addition to protecting your Ap...

aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotlight

Hi guys! Happy Friday! I have a little present for you to celebrate the end of the week and the most importantly to celebrate how supportive (and awesome) you guys are. Some of you might remember The Member Spotlight To become The Member Spotlight yo...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos