Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47896 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5314 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6725 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 524 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huge midnight data taken

Every day at midnight I have huge amounts of data taken (thousands) & then I get a text advising my usage is almost used up & I know I use hardle any, rarely use it. Lately, when I do want to use it, my data has mostly been used up by this bogus midn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech : Google Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The weigh-in.

Headline : Google Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The weigh-in. Excerpts from the Link "There's a new phablet in town - and it goes by the name of Nexus 6.Having never previously released a handset any larger than the 4.95in Nexus 5, Google's jumpe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 6 Announced

Courtesy of Motorolahttp://pocketnow.com/2014/10/15/nexus-6-launch

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 9 Announced

Courtesy of HTChttp://m.androidcentral.com/nexus-9-htc-announced

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Call for teens to self-regulate net use.

Headline : Call for teens to self-regulate net useExcerpts from the Link "Previous thinking about the best way to keep children safe online may be wrong, research from the Oxford Internet Institute and Parent Zone suggests.Rather than restricting or ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple and Facebook Egg Freezing for Employees

Its not often I am speechless but this report achieved itAccording to the news Apple and Facebook are planning to add egg freezing to female employee benefitsFeel free to read on (if you wish).... http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-a...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which countries' cuisine do you love?

Hi guys, I recently went to Barcelona and had some amazing food, especially some fresh Paella by the coast. So that made me wonder, what country's cuisine do you like to eat and would commenced? Curries? Moussakas? Lay it on me, as I want to expand m...

paella.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos