Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47818 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5290 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6716 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

quick simple O2C question

when replying to a post & using the quote 'button'how do I get only part of the posting I wish to quote frominstead of the whole posting to save space & be specific I suppose I have been told once before = but I've forgotten or did not write it down ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

(News)Phone Got Stolen

Heya just read an article stating someones phone got stolen and the thiefs made calls and used it which made the bill go to £15000And its on Vodafone...Why dont networks just turn it off after a certain amount..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded to iPhone 6 Plus from Lumia 1520: An on Going Review

Today I took the plung and decided to speed to refresh and upgrade to an iPhone 6 Plus (stupid name) in shiney silver. I fondled the 6+ and its younger brother in the Apple store for a good hour before I made my decision but I am 100% confident I mad...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 20 replies
  • 2 kudos

In the Spotlight: Viridis

Hi guys, Time for another spotlight and this week we have someone that makes us laugh a lot in the community. We asked him to say a little bit about himself and he has replied to all of your questions so make sure to say hello. Well done Viridis! And...

gimp.jpg
  • 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS X Yosemite

Has anyone here in the UK been able to upgrade to it yet? App store saying its not ready yet?

• 69 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts from Beyond the Grave

Heard this on the news earlier and whilst we know all networks recycle numbers, you have got to have some sympathy for this poor family......http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-29649603

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

question: audio books on mobile .....

..... can it be done?I ask because, not being in the best of health, I cannot concentrate on reading a book, but do listen to the radio a lot ie BBCR4 Book at Bedtime, Book of the Week, plays, etcI have a Nokia 515 phone, which some of you will consi...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time Machine back up

Lately (even before Yosemite update) I've noticed my Time Machine back up takes hell of a long time... I don't particularly have a lot of stuff on my Macbook!

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos