Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47835 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6717 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 517 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Jack Bruce

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/11187830/Cream-guitarist-Jack-Bruce-dies.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Future Smartphones - What to expect in 2015.

Headline : Future Smartphones - What to expect in 2015.Excerpts from the Link "This year has seen some incredible smartphones with technology that was unimaginable not too long ago. HTC’s Duo Camera is like nothing else. Samsung’s fingerprint scanner...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

football

Who do you think will win this season arsenal chelsea man United or maybe even man city? :-S

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable To Connect Wireless Printer

I have a Canon all in one printer that I used to use wirelessly with the home router.Yesterday we got a new router and I am trying to update the printer connection settings but I don't know how to. I have been on the Canon website to try to find a so...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just For Fun: Eastenders: Who Killed Lucy Beale?

All Eastenders fans know that there is an ongoing storyline surrounding the death of Lucy Beale and viewers have to wait until next year to find out who killed her. The big reveal coincides with the shows annniversary in FebruaryThe big question is: ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : First Apple computer sold for record price.

Headline : First Apple computer sold for record price.Excerpts from the Link "A mint-condition Apple-1 sold for a record £564,000 at a New York Auction on 22 October.Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak constructed 50 models in Steve Jobs’ garage in 1976 b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continuity Activation Tool enables Handoff/Instant Hotspot/AirDrop features on unsupported Macs

With the Mac OS Yosemite, brought some very useful features such as Continuity (Handoff etc). This is all well and good if you have a Mac from recent years, but older Mac's were out of luck, that was until now. You can download the Continuity Activat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awesome Halloween Costumes

Hi guys, I was wondering what your plans are for Halloween ? I have a Halloween party but I still don't know my Halloween costume... Do you have any Halloween costume ideas? I think this one is pretty scary ...

04-halloween.jpg
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos