Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47926 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5317 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6727 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 526 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gaming News : Xbox One may get a slimmer brother soon.

Headline : Xbox One may get a slimmer brother soon.Excerpt from the Link "Those turned off by the Xbox One’s giant body may be lured-in by reports suggesting a slimmer update is in the pipeline."My thoughts :My son has the xBox One and it is chunky w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : UK Living Wage raised & Taxpayers to receive summary detailing how takings are spent

Headline : UK Living Wage raised to £7.85 per hour. Excerpt from the Link "The UK Living Wage - an hourly rate based on the amount needed to cover the basic costs of living - has been raised by 20p to £7.85.The voluntary rate has been adopted by more...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing picture

im after some advice how do i change my picture on this forum?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

5th November Celebrations

Tomorrow is 5th November AKA Bonfire night AKA Guy Fawkes night. I am not sure if many countries outside the UK celebrate it. I didn't learn too much about it in school - most of what I know is what I have read online. I am a bit confused as to why t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jonsie's Thai Break :)

Tie break... Thai break...you see what I did there? No.... this is a serious subject....Our good friend @jonsie will be jetting off to Thailand at 4am tomorrow morning. For three whole monthsJealous much?....yep...I know he will continue to post on h...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Christmas Parties.

So at work we are arranging our "Xmas shindig" and the usual chatter of venue ,and if we should go to a pub or book a venue with food and entertainment.Amazing how stressful arranging these things can be. Of course some don't get on too well with oth...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Apple Watch reportedly launching in Spring 2015

A video message to employees of Apple today from the SVP of retail and Online Stores hinted at the launch of the Apple Watch coming in the spring of 2015. A transcript of the video included this quote: "We're going into the holidays, we'll go into Ch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos