Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47041 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5067 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headphone Jack Issue

I had to send back my phone lasy week because the headphone jack would not recognise my earphones.I'm with my new phone but too frightened to plug in my earphones in case the same thing happens again, the earphones are ok, brill sound and have been p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing One Tree Hill DVD

I know this is completely off-topic but I am sure someone can help me.Basically I am a fan of One Tree Hill and when my mum went to a local car boot she picked up season 1 on DVD. I was very thankful to her, however when I opened up the boxset disc 1...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Android Lollipop update causes problems

Headline : Android Lollipop update causes problemsExcept from the link "Early adopters of Google's latest Android operating system are warning others of problems with the software.Issues include the update causing Nexus 7 tablets to run slowly and re...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC News: Malware on Androids (and some iOS)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30143283 "Mobile security firm Lookout said the bug, called NotCompatible, was the most sophisticated it had seen." This malware has also reportedly tried to take over iOS devices too. The aim of the malware is to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

15 Things You Didn't Know About Your iPhone - Or Did You?

I come across this website which supposedly gives you 15 things you didn't know about your iPhone. Did you (even none-iOS users) know about these? http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/things-you-didnt-know-your-iphone-could-do Make a passcode with ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple News : Apple to push Beats to all iPhones according to FT.

Headline : Apple to push Beats to all iPhones according to FT. Excerpt from the Link "Beats headphones next to ipod touchAccording to the FT, Apple will pre-install the Beats streaming music service on iPhones and iPadsApple is planning to push its B...

image.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps - what if you were in control?

If you could alter any app, which app would it be and why?It may be a little tinkering or it may be an overhaul to fit your needs. One change I would make is to the Facebook app because I would find it easier if the 'other' message box could be viewa...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : WhatsApp brings end-to-end encryption to its Android.

Headline : WhatsApp brings end-to-end encryption to its Android.Excerpt from the Link "WhatsApp Android users won't even need to lift a finger to take advantage of the strongest encryption yet for a major mobile messaging client. The app's latest And...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos