Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47040 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5067 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Twitter will track which apps you use on your phone

Headline : Twitter will track which apps you use on your phone. Excerpt from the Link "It's no secret that Twitter has been looking for ways to put more targeted ads in your social feed, but its latest approach may make you uncomfortable if you jealo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Gear: Worth £55million!!

My personal view is that they have the best job in the world, they are good at it, they are right fit it and they get paid well for it! Jammy gits! Thoughts? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2848045/Top-Gear-high-rollers-Clarkson-s-countr...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry is paying iPhone users to switch to the Passport

Currently only for North American customers but who knows where it will go next......?http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/blackberry-is-paying-iphone-users-to-switch-to-the-passport-1274490

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday Cleoriff!

Hi everyone, @Cleoriff made me aware that is her birthday today! We thought it might be nice to set up a thread for you all to share your nice posts and help her celebrate HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEORIFF! www.walpapershddownload.com I'm also wondering if any...

cougar-wallpapers-5.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another rubbish post.

Just thought I would add another This place has gotten a whole lot worse lately, part's of this board are turning in to a social media forum full of non related rubbish & link's being posted just so users post counts go higher, carry on like this & i...

rubbish2.jpg Fence%20post.jpg
  • 127 replies
  • 0 kudos

GoodBye Everyone And O2...

Hello and I would just try to keep it short I'm leaving O2 and would like to thank all this community all of u guys have always been here for myself and others I just got a lot going on and it has been a really good experience in this community I wou...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos