Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Samsung Galaxy S6 to sport flexible display?

Headline : Samsung Galaxy S6 to sport flexible display? Excerpt from the Link "In fresh efforts to turn around their business Samsung are trying to capitalise on the chatter that the Galaxy Note Edge has garnered. At a recent event for Samsung invest...

image.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : Tablets now attached to tables in MacDonalds.

Hi So while out shopping yesterday I popped into my recently refurbished MacDonalds for a Latte, and instantly noticed now they have Tablets attached to stands mounted to some of the tables. I couldn't get to one as they were all being used Picture f...

image.jpg
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge release date confirmed for UK

So, anyone got this on their Christmas list?Must say I'm slightly disappointed with the price tag.http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-note-edge-release-date-confirmed-for-uk-1274813Goes on sale December...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Farewell Apple iPhone 5c, it was nice knowing you

Headline : Farewell Apple iPhone 5c, it was nice knowing you.Excerpt from the Link : "Apple's world is set to get a little less colourful, with reports claiming that its iPhone 5c could be for the chop"My thoughts :You either loved or hated this mode...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun : First Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer goes live

First Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer goes live. Excerpt from the Link "The first full-length trailer for the movie, also known as Episode VII - that is, a proper follow-up to the original trilogy - debuted on Apple's Trailers site, more than a ...

image.jpg
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Plus One shop to open

There has been a lot of discussion about this phone recently. Here is how to avoid having to wait for an invite...Mind you... it will involve a flight to China .....so probably not so cheap then http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Blocked piracy site list more than doubles after ruling

More positive moves to stop piracy. Blocked piracy site list more than doubles after ruling Source : BBC News. Excerpt from the Link "The High Court has ordered the biggest batch yet of piracy websites to be blocked.The latest rulings cover 53 servic...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads up : Parents warned over danger of fake 'Frozen' dolls

Headline : Parents warned over danger of fake 'Frozen' dollsLink http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2014-11-26/parents-warned-over-danger-of-fake-frozen-dolls/Fakes are as we know more prevalent at this time of year ,and as I've been shopping for my Gr...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

heads up, chromecast £20

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/networking/networking/media-streamers/google-chromecast-22021414-pdt.html#srcid=11026Comes with 3 month nowTv entertainment pack, (normally £6 a month)3 month Google play music unlimited service (£10 a month normally)Awe...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Foxconn’s upcoming $2.6 billion plant rumored to produce iPhone sapphire screens

Headline : Foxconn’s upcoming $2.6 billion plant rumored to produce iPhone sapphire screens. Excerpt from the Link "Its deal with GT Advanced Technology — which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after failing to ramp up sapphire production i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos