Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47020 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5062 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6603 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Christmas Savings : Nice payg deals.

Hi O2 Payg Christmas Deals and Data offer if taken up before the 24/12/14 Just thought I'd share this I've just read. Make great savings on On selected Payg handsets this Christmas with O2, plus on Big Bundles they will give you any data you use in y...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Samsung Galaxy S6 key specs leaked!

Samsung Galaxy S6 key specs leaked. Excerpt from the Link "World Congress in Barcelona in March 2015, there has been had another leak associated with the Samsung Galaxy S6, the Korean monolith's next flagship." Source : Mobile Choice. My thoughts : I...

image.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumour - Tech : Samsung’s slimmest metal phone yet leaks out!

Rumour : Samsung’s slimmest metal phone yet leaks out! Excerpt From the Link "It looks like Samsung's not done yet with its full-metal invasion, as a new leak suggests that the Galaxy A5 and A3 phones are about to get another slick sibling and it cou...

image.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How To Behave At The Office Christmas Party

Anyone going to the office Christmas party soon? Here some advice for those who are going: http://www.ibtimes.com/office-holiday-party-7-tips-what-wear-how-behave-more-1498300 I'd love to hear your recommendations...I'm going tonight to mine! Any fun...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning received about TUGO

Today I received a second text (not sure of source) informing me that the version of TUGO I use is no longer valid, and suggesting I upgrade at a given website. I did have TuGO for a very short time many months ago but uninstalled it from both my mob...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Microsoft Lumia 1030 Might have 50Mp Camera.

Headline : Microsoft Lumia 1030 Might have 50Mp Camera. Excerpt from the Link : "A new rumour says Microsoft will put the biggest camera sensor ever used in a smartphone in the Lumia 1030, the long awaited and unconfirmed replacement for the Lumia 10...

image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

An O2 Destiny Clan?

What do you think? We would need a name, slogan and other things... thoughts?

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 38 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Refines Captcha

Not sure if it's out there yet, but this will certainly be easier, particularly on a mobile phone:http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2014/12/03/google-offers-easier-way-to-prove-youre-not-a-robot/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Box to help colour blind viewers

A set-top TV box that can help people with colour blindness better differentiate shades has been developed by a Cambridge firm.Eyeteq, from University of East Anglia-based company Spectral Edge, alters colours frame-by-frame - without spoiling them f...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Time for lunch

Time for lunch guys! If you are hungry check this link to find out 10 Apps to help you find lunch fast Who is hungry? What are you having for lunch? Any other apps that you would recommend?

tumblr_m2uxzf491u1r4x6r1o1_400.gif
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos