Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47066 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6611 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Nokia maps arrives android free offline navigation

Headline : Nokia maps arrives android free offline navigation. Excerpt from the Link "What makes Nokia’s HERE so good? It has free offline navigation, which is great if you’re somewhere without signal. There are maps for hundreds of countries so it’s...

image.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : BT in talks to buy EE for £12.5bn

Headline : BT in talks to buy EE for £12.5bn Excerpt from the link "Telecoms giant BT is in exclusive talks to buy EE - Britain's largest mobile network group - for £12.5bn.It said the period of exclusivity would last "several weeks" to enable it to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cortana

When is this upgrade being made available to Nokia 820 Handsets ? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC1: Strictly Come Dancing

as an x-dancer, of course this will be my favourite tv show this time of yearnever mind my tv is stuck on BBC2Sky engineer is coming early Nov to c/o Sky boxI watch the prog live on BBCiplayereven if my bum feels like it has gone square sitting on th...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Derry firm Repricer Express sorry for Amazon 1p glitch

Headline : Derry firm Repricer Express sorry for Amazon 1p glitch. Excerpt from the Link "A Londonderry-based company has apologised for a software glitch that led to hundreds of items being sold for just 1p on Amazon" "A spokesman for Amazon said th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bye Bye Orange Wednesday

EE have announced that there will be no more Orange Wednesday cinema offers after 25th February 2015. From about 1994 EE (which merged with Orange and Tmobile), have been running an offer whereby their customers could apply for a code to be sent to t...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Is FireFox coming to iOS ?

Headline : Is FireFox coming to iOS ? Excerpt from the Link "The reason that this news is so surprising has a lot to do with Mozilla themselves. They’ve repeatedly said there wouldn’t be a version of Firefox on iOS because of the restrictions on usin...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Friday

What are you all doing for the weekend guys? Have a lovely one whatever it is. I shall be attending an old-school reunion quickmeme.com

Dumb-and-Dumber-Meme.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Do I Find A Thread That I Am Tagged In?

I have a longstanding (small) problem on here. I hope someone can help me.If I am tagged in a thread and I receive an email about it, how can I find the thread when I log in? It's fairly easy if the tag is recent, but if it is a few days old I don't ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos