Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47043 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5069 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

general phone question .....

I have a Nokia 515 = not a smartphone, but which suite my needs atmI have been playing around with it lately = going into unknown territory other than call/text/camera/radio& I'm really kinda scared that'll I get into something & have a secret/magic ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: Apple Deleted Music Which Users Downloaded From Rivals

It has been made public in a lawsuit that Apple deleted music from users devices if the music was downloaded from a rival. It is claimed that this occured in 2007 - 2009. Apple are breaching users rights because recently they downloaded a U2 album to...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim cardmy o2 htc m8

My HTC M8 was accidently washed in the washing machine, can i buy a new mobile and change my sim to a standard size sim instead of a mini

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC Radio apps

For BBC's iPlayerhttp://www.engadget.com/2014/12/18/bbc-iplayer-radio-tablets/?ncid=rss_truncated

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to work out which phone to buy

Fantastic tool to set parameters. Prices are in dollars, but easy enough to look up a UK price. Worth a look.http://things.gnod.com/smartphones/

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sore Tongue!

Had to do some training yesterday at work as we're getting new tablets fitted to our vehicles.I was expecting them to be some rugged Android based tablet or even an iPad mini in a Otterbox type case, but they went for the Panasonic G1 running some Wi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Car Smoking ban 'To start in October'

Apologies if you have heard this on the news but as it is health related I thought I would post ithttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30513439Smoking in cars with children will be banned in England, under new laws put forward by the government.Apparentl...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos