Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47020 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5062 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6603 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who can rid us of that Barmey Cat

Can't think of any reason, let alone any good reason, why O2 should have chosen to promote itself using a cat that thinks it is a dog. It is weird, and maybe even disrespectful to both species of mammal, never mind the human beings it is aimed at. So...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech Review: Leather Montblanc Technical Case for Note 4

I've just received my leather Montblanc technical case for my Note 4.It's not the cheapest case you can buy (£160) but, my word, is it worth every penny !!!Firstly the case itself:Very smart and stylish and arrives gift wrapped (for free) Features:As...

MB case.png MB gift wrap.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Control TV in your sleep

Two teenagers from Manchester have developed a wrist band which detects when you have fallen asleep...and automatically starts recording your TV channels... It has been named the KipstR band...:smileywink:This device developed with the backing of Vir...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Blackberry shares drop due to revenue plunge.

Headline : Blackberry shares drop due to revenue plunge. Excerpt from the Link "Shares in Blackberry have fallen nearly 6% after the troubled smartphone maker reported a larger-than-expected drop in revenue during the third quarter." Source : BBC New...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun News : Get Your Gloves On !

Headline : Get Your Gloves On ! Excerpt from the Link "Winter has settled in. We’re now all wrapping up warm in layers of clothes and sealing ourselves from the chilly wind with hats and gloves. But that poses a problem. How do you use your smartphon...

image.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun: Games suggestions

Hi guys, I have to recognised that my last fun threads weren't exactly a success, I don't know why I have some other ideas of forum games that we can play but I thought maybe it would be better to listen to your suggestions before. Do guys know any g...

• 121 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Apple's Broken Promises ~ Panorama Thu 18/12/14 BBC1

Headline: Apple's Broken Promises ~ Panorama. To be aired Thursday 18/12/14 at 21:00 on BBC1. Excerpt from the Link "Apple is the most valuable brand on the planet, making products that everyone wants - but how are its workers treated when the world ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmastime 2014

I actually bought a real Norway spruce tree today from Yorkshire Trading (formerly Woolworths shop)about 15" high in a terracotta pot ..... with the intention of putting it out into the yard next yearI put a gold star atop the central spike ..... but...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos