Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47059 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Apple sued over 'shrinking' gadget storage

Headline : Apple sued over 'shrinking' gadget storage. Excerpt from the Link " Apple is facing a lawsuit for not telling users about the amount of memory required by its flagship operating system. " My thoughts : Lots of owners were unhappy with iOS ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is It Safe To Pay Using Your Bank Card?

Today I read a story about a certain restaurant overcharging a customer for their meal - instead of it being about £60.00 they were charged something in the region of £6000.00. I have read numerous stories in the news the last few weeks inparticular ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

When To Say Bye To Christmas Decorations?

I'm having a bit of a debate with my mum about Christmas decorations and I was hoping that someone could resolve it for us. When are you supposed to take the decorations down? My mum says they need to be down by the 12th day after Christmas.I know a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable To View My O2 Account

I am having trouble viewing my account on My O2. Obviously I am able to sign in (otherwise I wouldn't be on here) but everytime I try to view my account/balance it says it is unavailable.Is anyone else having this trouble?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just For Fun - A to Z

IF anyone is insanely bored, then write a list of films beginning with the letters from A-Z and all inbetween Here's mine.... (my mind went blank for some of the ones that I thought would be easy) AvatarBeethovenCast AwayDie HardEvolutionFly Away Hom...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

News: BlackBerry Classic is for you

An open letter from John Chen, CEO of Blackberry has just been posted on the BlackBerry Blog: To our loyal (current and former) BlackBerry users: BlackBerry is driven by an urgent, obsessive focus on what matters: you. When we lose sight of what you ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

2015 Releases

What are you looking forward to in 2015? (technology-ish wise?)Any films, albums, devices being released that you are looking forward to? Album: I quite like Meghan Trainor at the moment - the 2 tunes that she has released are quite catchy. Film: I a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun FAQs : Happy Birthday Mobile Phone.

Headline : Happy Birthday Mobile Phone. Excerpt from the Link "The 1st of January is not just the dawn of a brand new year. It’s also the 30th birthday of the first mobile phone call, conducted from Parliament Square in London by Michael Harrison, th...

image.jpg image.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Year's Eve: What are you planning to do?

New Year's Eve is approaching fast, so I thought I'd ask what you're all up to tomorrow night? Are you a party animal, or a deep sleeper during the midnight bells? Whatever you are doing, myself and the rest of the team wish you all a happy and healt...

New-Years-Eve-in-London.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos