Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47078 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5076 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6615 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let's dream: If you didn't have to work, what would you be doing?

Hi guys! This morning was really hard to get out of bed ... and while I was trying I was thinking how nice would it be to be on a dessert island, without any schedule ... So let's daydream a little bit... If you didn't have to work, what would you be...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

News:Apple introduces 14-day return policy in some EU countries for iTunes and App Store purchases

Headline : Apple introduces 14-day return policy in some EU countries for iTunes and App Store purchase. Excerpt from the Link "Before the change that Apple has recently implemented, the company’s terms and conditions said that a user had the right t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook Moves Into The Office

How to get the sack from your job.1. Go to work2. Spend all day on Facebook.3. Message your friends all day. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30819036Is it any wonder companies are blocking access to Facebook on their internal systems?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

21st Century Technology

Thank God for technology! Over the decades technology has evolved and it has helped people out. From something like a sat nav to stop people getting lost, to a calendar reminder to stop husbands from forgetting their anniversary, there is some techno...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community v Facebook

Time for a debate people.My question is this. Should threads on o2 Community have a reasonable connection to o2?There has been another batch of Facebook style threads start recently. Is o2 Community the right place?Go!!!!!!

• 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused!

Forgive my ignorance, What's the difference between a thread somewhere on the Community have some sort of relativity to Products and Services, and a Faceache style thread?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Apps of 2015 so far - including a contact clean up app

I had a problem a few months ago whereby I accidentally synced contacts from my apps, contacts which I didn't want in my phone book. The results were 100+ contacts that I had to delete one by one. I couldn't find another solution to it. I have been r...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Cure Alzheimers.... while you sleep?

I am all for medical innovation as you know....but I read this article with absolute amazement...The headline is.......Folding@Home Beta arrives for Sony smartphones, help cure Alzheimer’s while you sleep(at first I thought it was a wind up) I do not...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadchurch

Is anyone else watching? I loved the first series and I've been looking forward to this. Oh and it helps that I can drool over David Tennant!

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : UK Prime Minister says encrypted messaging apps without backdoor access will be banned.

Headline : UK Prime Minister says encrypted messaging apps without backdoor access will be banned.Excerpt from the link " Recently, and in light of recent terror events in Paris, France, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has come forward and s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos