Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47781 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6712 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's funny but it's true !!

With Beats, Apple is going to create its first Android apphttp://www.techradar.com/news/audio/with-beats-apple-is-going-to-create-its-first-android-app-1283583?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=beatsandroid&utm_campaign=project

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

tech: this wow'd me today

needed a taxi to bring home my new 4 month old kitten from a town near to me, but not one I had any taxi cards forthe RSPCA cat foster carer looked on her kitchen notice board & found a card for another nearby town taxi service ..... I rang & booked ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Malware Affects Millions

Google has suspended a number of apps from its official playstore whilst it investigates whether they were responsible for Malware being downloaded to android devices.Potentially millions of copies may have been downloaded.http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/tec...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

refer a friend

I have referred a friend and should have been given a £40 reward. Only got £20. Can you sort this out

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 On Snapchat?

Hi guys, I have been discussing with @Marjo about the possibility of O2 (or even just the O2 Community) having a Snapchat account. Here are some of the reasons why I think it is a good idea:It is a good way for O2 to interact with its customers.It ha...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gaming news. Sony just SOLD Sony online entertainment.

From info released within the last few hours:Dear Players, Partners and Friends,Today, we are pleased to announce that we have been acquired by Columbus Nova, an investment management firm well known for its success with its existing portfolio of tec...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2015 Xperia series model numbers leaked

And it looks like 3 handsets coming.Flagship will be E65XXMid range will be E53XXEntry level will be E23XXI think these codes will relate to Xperia Z4, new Xperia T and new Xperia M.note, I have put xx as last two digits as western markets often have...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marjo is cooking tonight

Hi guys! How are you today? I've just finished my home made lunch and I've remembered that my colleague @Marjo told me that her New Year's resolution was to learn to cook and her commitment was to do a homemade dish at least once a week. I think we s...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

no number/private number

when a received call comes up no number or private number I panic a bit & I seriously don't know whether to answer the call or not ..... I know when private number comes up it could be a medical call & now my local medical centre has a new appointmen...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos