Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi I was wondering how to make my avatar on here bigger? is that possible?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your homescreen

Our mobile phones can express a lot about us... You can sometimes tell a lot from the way you organise your apps, the background picture you have... This is mine: What about yours?

photo.PNG
  • 99 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Net is 'less free and more unequal'

Headline : Net is 'less free and more unequal', says web founder Excerpt from the Link "The web is becoming less free and more unequal, according to a report from the World Wide Web Foundation." My Thoughts : We know that certain aspects of the Net c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi. Loving those big avatars some members have. Is there a secret place to find out how to do them as I've donned the cloak and glasses and still not found it lol

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 93 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today I woke up feeling ...

Today I woke up feeling ... so hungry! And I arrived at the office and my colleagues have bought a lot of croissants! What about you guys? How did you wake up this morning?

• 110 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why have Twitter SMS Texts Stopped?

You sent me a cryptic text about some Twitter SMS Services being stopped and now I am no longer receiving tweets from 'Aurora Borealis Alert' Twitter Feeds that I subscribe to. How can I get these SMS texts re-instated? I do not have a smartphone, my...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy s Edge breaks benchmark record.

So, doesn't even officially exist yet, but the Galaxy s(6) Edge has been spotted on antutu recently and recorded a score of nearly 61,000.That is a ridiculously high score by any standards and is possibly due to the Exynos 7420 on board which is snap...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't wait ..N1 😊

http://thefusejoplin.com/2015/02/nexus-9-nokia-n1-tablet-review-comparison-specs-features-price/

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos