Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47880 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6720 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 521 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Kudoed Authors

Congratulations to @Cleoriff and @Cairdeas - I see you are sharing the glory as top-kudoed authors in the Discussions & Feedbakc Board. Can I have an autograph please? Well done both of you!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked phone scam.

Has anybody else received a screen message saying that your phone has been blocked and it can only be unlocked for £100. This is very scary. Can it happen or is it just a scam.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Talk Talk Stolen Data

Talk Talk have admitted that some customers accounts have been 'hacked'.The information stolen included names, addresses, phone numbers and TalkTalk account numbers. The company was confident that no sensitive or payment data went astray in the hack....

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless charging furniture

Announced today at MWChttp://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/03/01/ikea-introduces-furniture-you-can-charge-your-smartphone-on/

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy 20th Birthday to Yahoo

Lots of trivia about all that's changed in the last 20 years.http://yodelon.tumblr.com/

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Leonard Nimoy

Leonard Nimoy who played Dr Spock died today. He was 83R.I.P Leonard

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Believe it or not but O2 are not the worst

Eight months ago I arranged my annual car insurance with a well known national supermarket chain/banking institution. Today I have received two emails from them. First one said "Thank you for thinking about us when taking out your car insurance. We w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

denim update

I got the denim update on Thursday night I just updated my phone Lumia 630.i am with o2 on a 2 year contract.so as it been released.. beryl

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm not paranoid but I think they are after me!!

I recently removed my Avatar and also the background image or "theme" and was content to see a blank square under my name. But today I notice that the blank square is now sporting a faint red X. Have I been targetted? Is this a secret code from ........

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get your phone ready for Lollipop

As Lollipop is on the way for many Android phones soon, here is a guide to get your phone ready.http://www.techrepublic.com/article/pro-tip-prep-your-android-for-lollipop/

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos