Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47041 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5068 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Mobile

Looks to be rolling out this week.http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-22/bt-is-said-to-unveil-consumer-mobile-phone-service-this-week

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Passport checks

I saw this the other day...I didn't read much of it as I thought it was old news....Not so it appears.NEW passport checks to be introduced at British borders next month could lead to long queues at, and on the way to ports and the Eurotunnel The chec...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solar Eclipse: Friday 20th March

A spectacular event is occuring on Friday 20th March 2015The UK will experience a near-total solar eclipse which is due to block out the light of the sun in Britain, leaving parts of the UK shrouded in 99% darkness on Friday.Although total eclipses c...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 70 replies
  • 0 kudos

Metro systems around the world

Hi guys, I saw this story earlier today and thought it was a really interesting read, so though to share it with you all An architect has standardized some of the world's busiest metro systems, including the London Underground. See the link below! ht...

barcelona_small.png paris_small.png
Toby by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: WispaRed7

Hi guys, Our 13th Spotlight already! This is going really fast! Always friendly , our next spotlight member is @Anonymous ! Keep always that community spirit alive, it's very important Well done! So say hi and congratulations below. Below are some of...

Wispared7.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

What have you done with Gerry.

Been thinking last couple days Gerry's not been around. Own up what have you done with him ? His he locked in the cellar

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

First Google Store Opens in London

I'm surprised it's taken this long.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/11462726/Google-opens-first-ever-Google-Shop-in-London.html

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

The end of the World for IE

Can't imagine anyone will shed any tears over this, RIP IE.http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bb68306c-ccc8-11e4-b5a5-00144feab7de.html

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos