Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47020 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5062 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6603 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shep the Drone? :)

Saw this on the news and I thought it was a joke... (if you think of the date today) I did a few google searches and it is all over the internet and was posted yesterday.Apparently an Irish farmer no less, has found a very innovative way of rounding ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung u600 battery

Hi Guys I have a little problem i took out the battery of this old phone of mine and now I cant remember what is the right way to put it back in again tried google but didnt find anything so was wonderign if you know?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

On a short break..!

Hi guys,Well I'm sat in a hotel room with my feet up, and drinking a lovely coffee (we brought our own fresh coffee and the cafetiere) with the telly on..!Ohhh the total luxury of doing absolutely nothing Must say that I'm very lucky to have this tim...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook or not, it doesn't matter!

Given up with Facebook, they're still tracking you! http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/mar/31/facebook-tracks-all-visitors-breaching-eu-law-report

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac Man

For a limited time only, play PacMan on Google Maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Sims

Can anyone (maybe @Anonymous ?) confirm if the tariffs listed here are payg and that you can top up as and when and not required to do it regularly please?Also, can they be used in dongles?Just wanting a sanity check on O2's logic, thanks.......From ...

oneoff.PNG
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

King Richard III

he did not have a 'hunched back' = he had what the fast runner Eusain Bolt has ie unequal (not horizontally in line) shouldershis body was found 'scrunched up' because the hole dug for him was too small for his bodyno-one will ever know what happend ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

the theatre ..... does anyone go these days?

it just very recently dawned on me the last time I went to the theatre was to see a magic show put at the Bingley Little Theatre by the Bradford Magic Circle ..... = ..... local dancing troupe of girls opened each half of the show + funny magic + jus...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meninigitis B Vaccination

Brilliant health news today. At last there is a vaccine available for babies, which will protect them against Meningitis BGovernment advisers and health professionals have been campaigning for the vaccine for a long time, but negotiations over costs ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

British Summer Time 2015

Just a heads up that BST starts from tomorrow morning (Sunday 29th March at 1am)I make no apologies for the reminder, as my family still tend to rely on me to inform them! So..in practice clocks go FORWARD an hour...leaving you with an hours less sle...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos