Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

What...send red cross now!

I would just like to say a massive thank you to my employers......RBS payment failure could last days - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33162855 "About 600,000 payments that failed to enter the accounts of RBS customers overnight may not be comple...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

National Care Home Day 2015

June 19th 2015 is the day when all care homes are encouraged to open their doors to allow the general public to have a look round and see for themselves the level of care provided.We will all be aware of the complaints of client abuse that have been ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jurassic world

Thought I'd let u know, went to see this last night in 3D some great effects but imo a slow starting film with more than a few continuity issues!Not that enjoyable (apart from making u jump on occasion due to 3D) and dragged on so much I popped out h...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LastPass hack

I know many people, myself included, use LastPass so I would suggest everyone follows their advice and changes their master password.http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/16/lastpass-hack-online-storage-vault-tells-users-to-change-master-pas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung launches Iron Man-flavored Galaxy S6 Edge

Samsung may have just released the ultimate gadget for fans of Mr. Tony Stark and his superpowered armor suits — the Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Limited Edition. Any Marvel fans around? Source: http://mashable.com/2015/05/26/samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-iron-m...

Samsung-Galaxy-S6-Edge-Iron-Man.jpg
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tea

anyone interested in Japanese tea

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC Northern Ireland News Item

Thought some of you might be intrigued by this headline which appeared on the BBC NI News Mobile version today. I will leave it to those who are interested to find out what it is all about. Suffice to say we have not (yet) perfected "head replacement...

BBCnewsheadlineNI.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming sim cards

I wonder if this is the future or it will go the way of other attempts to switch between networks?"A consumer-focused Sim card that automatically connects users to whichever UK mobile network has the best signal is set to go on sale.Lancashire-based ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos