Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patrick MacNee RIP

A good friend @perksie has just posted this....halfway through the year and another icon passes. You have to be of a certain age to remember the original Avengers on TV.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33279566

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Father's day: What's your favourite Dad memory?

Hi guys, Its Father's day on Sunday and we thought it would be lovely to ask everyone about their favourite dad/father memories Mine is when my dad built my sister and I a massive wooden playhouse when we were little, An upstairs section, windows, ki...

maxresdefault.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Star Wars Battlefront

I am really looking forward to checking this game out when it is released. I have never played a Battlefront game so this will be my 1st. There's some info on it here > http://ghoststorm.co.uk/star-wars-battlefront-survival-missions-gameplay-trailer-...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meninigitis B Vaccination

The good news and making headlines this morning, is, at long last, the meninigitis B vaccine will be available for all new born babies as from September.Initially being rolled out in England and Scotland with Wales and N.Ireland to follow.This vaccin...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rip James Horner

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/23/pilot-killed-as-plane-registered-to-titanic-composer-james-horner-crashesA true great amongst Hollywood has passed, scoring many of the greatest films seen on screen and one of the immediate names i thin...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Gear.2 .life after Clakson

Further to the other parts about Top Gear ( I am new to all this posting business and couldn't work out how to add a comment without it being a reply to another comment. Or is that what you're spose to do? )Anyhoo. It turns out it's Chris Evans who i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone worried?

To read the article in full go to: The earth is entering a new extinction phase that could wipe out ALL human lifehttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/earth-entering-new-extinction-phase-5916570

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Father Day ...A clever gift?

Sorry for starting another topic, but having just seen this on TV... I thought it was brilliant gift idea.A slim wallet that can charge your phone 'on the go'.... wow says me...I haven't got a wallet, so no idea if it is any good ....but it certainly...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos