Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47835 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6717 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 517 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting Optus users

I still can't send text messages to Optus users in Australia. I can receive them and call them but get an undelivered message when I try to send a text message. Why hasn't this been solved it has been a problem for about 2 years now?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

forget the 14 day rule,

It is now LAW that faulty goods MUST be replaced or repaired if a fault develops within 28 days after purchase. ..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34403005So as it stands, the quite bad 14 day rule is finished which can only be a good thing for con...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autumn Equinox

the Autumn Equinox occurred recently ..... but in Skipton North Yorkshire where I live, it is not equal hours of daylight & darkness ..... why is that please? ..... perhaps our Lord @viridis could explain ..... I have tried Google but can't seem to f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very cool

A great homage, I thinkhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34228857/new-star-wars-stamps-released-ahead-of-the-force-awakens

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video Games...Can they 'change your brain'?

There has been lots of discussion on here over the past few days about video gaming. There has also been much debate about the effects these games have on players.We have seen atrocities committed world wide and lots of debate as to whether violent v...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fascinating video

If you have 7 minutes, this will make you feel very small and insignificant.https://vimeo.com/139407849

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The worst Customer Service ever!

So I called on Friday of last week to leave o2 after almost 20 years.. I've had data usage issues that they cannot help resolve and have been most unhelpful - All my Data being used in 48 hours, whilst I am connected to Wifi?! Anyway - I was persuade...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

kernel security check failure

Hi guys since this afternoon I keep getting the following message on laptop (Toshiba ) kernel security failure can anyone tell me what it means?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bloodhound. 1000mph?

I was a bit amazed when I saw this on the news this morning. A 'car' built to go 1000mph BBC interviewed project manager Richard Noble who said 'The Americans were hot on our heels to try and take the land speed record....we thought this might throw ...

Bloodhound.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6s is confirmed to have 2GB of ram as one lucky owner receives her iPhone almost 5 days early

Just thought I would share this on here for people who are interested in the tech specs of the new iPhone. Someone has received their new iPhone nearly 5 days before the release date and has ran some Geekbench tests on her iPhone. Here's the link to ...

CPfDeQ3UAAAq737.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 7.59.52 am.png Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 8.00.10 am.png Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 8.00.24 am.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos