Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46872 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5018 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6590 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6s is confirmed to have 2GB of ram as one lucky owner receives her iPhone almost 5 days early

Just thought I would share this on here for people who are interested in the tech specs of the new iPhone. Someone has received their new iPhone nearly 5 days before the release date and has ran some Geekbench tests on her iPhone. Here's the link to ...

CPfDeQ3UAAAq737.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 7.59.52 am.png Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 8.00.10 am.png Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 8.00.24 am.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Jackie Collins

The author Jackie Collins has lost her battle with breast cancer.She died earlier today age 77R.I.P Jackie.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34305950

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headless Chicken Lived for 18 months

The world is curently facing some of the gravest crises in human history so the BBC posts a story about a chicken that lived for 18 months after its head was removed - read about it here .

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot wait for this....

Now as you may not know, Lord Viridis is at peace with his liking of Disney films.This looks very very promising. Not only does it look amazing, you've got Bill murray as BalooBen Kingsley as Baghera Idris Elba as Shere khanChristopher Walken as King...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

TO further my education ..........

According to the published statistics I have posted 1,998 messages, received 140 Kudos (whatever they are) and have "attained" Level 20. I have noted today another Community Member who has apparently posted about 600 messages and got 158 Kudos yet ha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spy in the Tummy

What you think of this @Cleoriff  ? Have I taken my meds?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

1:46pm..

..take a moment to reflect.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos