Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47898 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5314 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6725 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 524 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vtech hack warning for parents

I don't recall seeing anything posted here on the forum on this subject, so I thought this should go out there.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34971337The original article about this is here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34963686

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leeds is voted Best City to Live & Work in

My city of Leeds ... ... ... Hoorah !!! ... ... ... If someone could put up a blue link I'd be grateful As usual with these things it is not clearly stated eg in where - is it in the North of England, England, Great Britain or UK Leeds has long been ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Advent Calendar

Here's a unique way of selling goods without using Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Samsung have started an advent calendar of sale items. A new one every day before Christmas. I know today is about fridges and freezers but the promotion will be offerin...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

All Blacks Star Jonah Lomu dies suddenly

I have just heard on the news that All Blacks rugby legend Jonah Lomu died suddenly today. He was 40 years of age. He had suffered with a rare kidney disease for years (even when playing rugby) Despite this he was in England with his family during th...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

IT abbreviations .....

what do they stand for/what do they mean/what are they used for HTMLURLhttpjpgmms

• 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Friday

This is a quote that a friend of mine posted on Facebook:"Black Friday. That day each year when we get to watch television highlights of greedy people who can't operate computers trying to trample each other to death in order to save a fiver on stuff...

Black Friday.jpg
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Here's how this works: When you post you have to answer the question the previous poster asked, then leave a question of your own for the next person, ready? Anything goes! Have you ever taken a risk? If so what?

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi alternative Li-Fi proves to be 100 times faster

Hi folks, I found a piece e of news that I thought you´d like to read...Basically, there is a newly invented wi-fi alternative tech called Li-Fi which is been able to send data at speeds 100 quicker than current Wi-Fi tech! Had you heard about it? Se...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it isn't celebrated here, but I thought I would wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving anyway.

50140-Turkey-Pick-Up-Lines.gif
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos