Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ronnie

No arguments from me.....BBC News: World Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan says entertainment and titles make him a greatWorld Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan says entertainment and titles make him a great - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

WWE Raw at the O2 tonight!

Hey guys, WWE Raw is on at the O2 tonight and although I don't follow wrestling much anymore got me thinking about when I was a bit fan a a kid. For me my all time favourite wrestler was The Undertaker. The way he would rise out of a coffin to attack...

Road-warriors.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple ID Scam

iPhone users are being warned about a new scam currently doing the rounds. Victims of the scam have received a text message with the wording: "[Name] Your Apple ID is due to be expire today. Prevent this by confirming your Apple ID at [link] - Apple ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sniffer dogs fail to detect class A drugs

A review by the Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration has discovered that sniffer dogs stationed at Manchester airport failed to detect any class A drugs between November 2014 and June 2015. They are however finding cheese and sausag...

Cheese dog.jpg
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nano craft to be the first interstellar spaceship

Hey guys, Stephen Hawking and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner have teamed up to research a planned 20 year voyage to our nearest stellar neighbour the Alpha Centauri star system. $100 million will be invested to test the knowhow and technologies nece...

space 2.jpg
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

No.....just no

US cinema chain to allow texting.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36043996

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft sues U.S. Government

Microsoft has sued the U.S. government for the right to tell its customers when a federal agency is looking at their emails, the latest in a series of clashes over privacy between the technology industry and Washington.This is in relation to informat...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which sports do you think should receive more coverage?

Hey guys, We’re pretty spoilt for choice when it comes to televised sports these days and most other things are available online but do you think anything is missing from the line up on regular channels? Perhaps some American sports you want to see m...

TV sports .jpg
  • 82 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Gareth Thomas

Another actor sadly passes away.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36041534

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos