Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47023 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5063 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6607 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mars one mission enters next selection phase

Hey guys, The proposed first maned mission to Mars "Mars One" has entered the latest phase of selection for the candidates. The mission which intends to setup the first human colony on Mars will land astronauts in groups of 4 every 2 years starting i...

Mars.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tesco Mobile now offer "Home from Home"

Home From Home runs from 23 May to 3 September 2016Home From Home includes all the EU countries and four from outside the EU. The full list is:EU countriesAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCroatiaCyprus (South)Czech RepublicDenmarkEstoniaFinlandFrance (inc. Mona...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another rollercoaster crash

This time in Motherwell Scotland. Limited news but 7 people injured to date http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36635086

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Gear: The future?

Unless you have been in a news free zone for 24 hrs it wont have gone unnoticed that Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended...Allegedly he punched a producer....Sundays episode has been shelved along with the remaining two in the Top G...

• 247 replies
  • 0 kudos

Olympic Drug Testing lab suspended

Six weeks before the Summer Olympics open in Rio de Janeiro, the laboratory that was set to handle drug testing at the Games has been suspended by the World Anti-Doping AgencyIt seems he reason for the suspension is the lab’s nonconformity with inter...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

back

Despite my misgivings regarding the customer service (which have already struck again!) I am back with O2 after 14 months. Why? 20Gb baby.

image.jpg

Hundreds of mouse-sized spiders released in the UK

Hey guys, One for all the arachnophobes out there. Hundreds of Fen Raft spiders have been released across the UK in an effort to revive the dwindling numbers of this endangered species. These spiders feed on insects, tadpoles and small fish which the...

Fen spider.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 headphone jack: Why Apple removing it is a good thing!

As you know, I often glaze over and start rocking when I hear about something that Apple is "planning", however, this one made me stop and want to know more.....What do you think......Good idea/bad idea?Necessity/gimmick? http://www.techradar.com/us/...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos