Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46668 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4955 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Thankfully, not as hot today. Only 28 and a nice breeze Still waiting for the storms everyone says we should be getting too......

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Research suffering due to Brexit vote

I knew this would happen. Research is already being hit by the Brexit vote. "Just weeks after the UK voted to leave the European Union, researchers are losing grants". http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36835566 Having worked in an environme...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Nigerian email scam EVER!

I so hope this is real. Apologies if it isn't, but it made me hoot. https://boingboing.net/2016/02/12/nigerian-astronaut-lost-in-spa.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible terror incident in Marham

Sky News: RAF Knife Threat Treated As Attempted Abductionhttp://news.sky.com/story/raf-knife-threat-treated-as-attempted-abduction-10508206 Absolutely awful what is happening these days. This is in the UK and shows no one is safe. I implore all peopl...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pokemon Go - Windows Phone

Back in 2000 or so I have a Game Boy and an N64 and a big shiny Pokemon Stadium cartridge (it was grey plastic not really shiny but its my memory so there). Anyway I was hoping to relive those days and be a Pokemon master and walk around shout Chariz...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tips for staying cool and getting to sleep in hot weather

Hey guys, As we all know the UK is experiencing some very hot weather (by our standards anyway!) at the moment with the last couple of days being rather warm. It was 28c over night where I am near London and it was a struggle getting comfortable and ...

Sunshine.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relics of the Soviet era

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this pretty cool article I found over on the BBC News site. It's a series of images of old soviet buildings and other constructions. The theme of the exhibition they are taken from is 'Dead Space', left in the wake of th...

Soviet 1 .jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

weather

Who remembers when "heatwave" used to be called summer?    

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos