Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46594 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4937 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6553 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watchdog: Set up a sim pin

Just been watching Watchdog who explain that people steal your phone, take the sim out and put it in other phones to call premium rate numbers. Don't just set a phone lock, set a sim lock!! Before you do this please remember it will ask for a default...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 77 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zika Virus is now in Florida

I started the Zika Virus thread in January when it was first found to be in Brazil South America. Breaking news this morning. It's now in Florida. Four people suffering from the Zika virus in Florida are probably the first cases contracted within the...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

£61 million won with UK lottery ticket

C'mon you lot... if it's anyone I know just fess up. BBC breaking news. The £61 million has been won with someone holding a UK Euromillions lottery ticket... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36929452

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC 10 - Now £469.99 [£100 less than CPW @ £569.99]

HTC's UK website currently offering HTC 10 for £469.99. £100 less than the usual £569.99 price. Discount available on all the three color options including Grey, Gold, and Silver. Enter the code SUMMER100 when prompted. Offer expires on 18th August 2...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good News

2 pieces of Good News: My son & future daughter-in-law have signed up to rent a new home = a bungalow with patio at the back ... garage ... driveway ... flagging at the front The property has been completely re-furbished, they are to be the 1st tenna...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today is International Tiger Day!

Hi guys! Happy International Tiger Day! If you're not familiar with it, it's an awareness and celebration day to give attention to tiger reservation around the world and promote the protection of their habitats. It's really sad that there's only 3000...

International Tiger Day
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Groundbreaking moment for Thai sport

This wouldn't be a big deal anywhere else but it has caused huge celebrations here. Nice one Ariya http://www.bbc.com/sport/golf/36937455 Ariya Jutanugarn became Thailand's first major champion after holding off the challenge of Mirim Lee to win the ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who's with me....

Anyone hunting the Lynx down should be hunted down themselves! 6 days now so release a mate into the wild and let these beautiful creatures breed....Escaped lynx hunters to boom mum's call across Dartmoor in bid to capture cathttp://www.mirror.co.uk/...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Explosion in Germany

Near a migrant refugee reception center. http://news.sky.com/story/explosion-near-migration-office-in-germany-10514380 Edit: No injuries reported. Sky News speculating that it's a backlash attack.

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hinkley Point gets final investment approval

Investment in the first new nuclear plant to be built in the UK in 20 years - at Hinkley Point, Somerset - has secured final approval. The decision came at a board meeting of French utility EDF - the company financing most of the £18bn project. http:...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos