Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47071 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paralympics

Absolutely loving the Paralympics, as always - Tom the mascot is awesome and the competition is amazing. The elite sport is astounding and makes me nearly get off my behind and do some sport... before I remember my natural habitat is under flouresent...

Daddydoink by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Had a suspicious phone call from 0800 952 4874

Caller with Yorkshire accent sounded like she was calling from a busy call centre - said she was from O2 calling up to find out how I was doing with my mobile service and telling me that she had some special offers for me. Asked if I was the account ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 56 replies
  • 0 kudos

Everton donate £200k to help young cancer sufferer

This is brilliant! Everton have pledged £200,000 to help the family of a five-year-old Sunderland fan pay for cancer treatment in the United States. Fundraisers are attempting to collect £700,000 to help Bradley Lowery, who was Sunderland’s mascot in...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PlayStation System Software 4.00 Launched today

Hey everyone, The latest system software update for the PlayStation 4 is now available to download. As with most of the round number updates this one comes with some major changes to the user interface and available features on the PS4 which you can ...

Seriously?

Although I feel for the family I couldn't help laughing.... No doubt he had pictures on Facebook posing with guns for street cred! Sky News: Man shot dead by cousin testing flak jacket in Florida - policehttp://news.sky.com/story/man-shot-dead-by-cou...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook isn't all bad

Most of the time I can't stand all the garbage I see on Facebook, but a friend just posted this video, which I thought was fascinating. What a great help this would be to disabled people. [video]

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone interested in theatre & musicals?

Hi guys! I went to see the musical 'Matilda' in Cambridge Theatre in London a few days ago. I was positively surprised! It was quite funny and captivating. It had a lot of child actors and actresses and they were superb. I haven't been to a musical o...

matilda.jpg
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos