Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Halloween-themed wheelchairs for kids

Hi guys, Did you catch this article yet? What do you think of the idea? There's a non-profit charity in the US that provides Halloween-themed (or whatever the kids want really) "costumes" for their wheelchairs. "A team of volunteers spend about 120 h...

Quinjet Agents of Shield
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

British Summer Time Ends

Sunday 30th October marks the end of BST. In other words you need to remember to put your clocks back an hour at 2am. An hour extra in bed http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/27/when-do-the-clocks-go-back-when-the-clocks-change-in-the-uk-2016-6214914/

summerends-455x300.png
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

#TGBBO

It's bake off time

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 185 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to carve my Pumpkin?

Hey guys, carving any pumpkins in the near future? So, I am going to carve a pumpkin for the first time in my life this weekend! I wanted to ask if you have any ideas on what to carve on it? I think a mere smiley face what I usually see on them is qu...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coffee breaks

So last Saturday was International Coffee Day. For me it means that I need to share a photo of my coffee cup at the office with you, because I feel particularly proud of the fact that it is bright red and looks like a strawberry. A quick question for...

coffee.jpeg
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

VR in the real world

Hey everyone, Virtual Reality or VR is becoming more commonplace with the release of several major VR headsets scheduled for this year and add ons for mobiles already available. The majority of uses so far have been for entertainment and gaming howev...

VR .jpg

R.I.P Bobby Vee

Bobby Vee star of the 60's has passed away today aged 73R.I.P Bobby. I loved your musichttp://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37756170

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today is United Nations Day

Hi guys, happy Monday! Today is United Nations Day. Due to the great work of the UN, there's some amazing rights that people can now enjoy around the world. A recent example is a basic human right to internet access! Today celebrates the foundation o...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Sloth Day

Happy International Sloth Day to all of you! The main idea of how to celebrate the sloth day is basically just to allow yourself to relax, let go every now and then in this fast-paced world. Some more specific ideas below - which ones sound like some...

International Sloth Day International Sloth Day
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Jimmy Perry

The Dad's Army creator was 93http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos