Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47073 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6613 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

PhonepayPlus needs a new name.

PhonepayPlus, the premium services regulator, is looking to rename to make it's role clearer to consumers.Can you help?http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/news-and-events/news/2016/february/a-new-name-for-phonepayplus

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you relax?

Hi guys! Yesterday was Stress Awareness Day. Stress is normal, but sometimes it can get a bit too much, especially in a busy working environment, and we need ways to de-stress. What are some of your methods for relaxing? Let's also suggest some addit...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pete Burns

Rumours are going around that Pete Burns died yesterday of a heart attack. Unconfirmed from any reliable source at present.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping Pets Safe this Bonfire Night

Hi everyone, Bonfire night can be a distressing time for animals who can be frightened by the loud bangs and flashing lights. With this in mind I've compiled a few tips on keeping your pets safe this November 5th. Indoor Pets Close all doors and wind...

dog comfort .jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New pound coin goes into circulation this March

Hey everyone, Hot on the heals of the recently introduced new five pound note we have a new pound coin on the way. The new coin is being brought in to prevent fraud and counterfeiting. Currently 1 in 30 pound coins currently in circulation are fake a...

New pound coin .jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlight

Hi everyone, I happy to bring you another community spotlight! This time around the spotlight is on @Anonymous. Choegyn joined the O2 community this year has has quickly become a regular face around the boards and has provided us with a fantastic Mic...

mom3788b.gif
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game: Ask a question/Answer a question

Hi guys, This is a little feature that I've seen and wanted to try it out, it gives us all a chance to get to know each other a little better Its very simple; I'll start with a question on this post. The next person to reply answers my question and t...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 182 replies
  • 0 kudos

Halloween on the sofa

Hi guys, So, Halloween is coming soon. For those of us who like to spend it at home instead of at Halloween parties and gatherings, I'd like to list here some ideas to get our homes in the correct Halloweenish mood! What would you suggest for the sou...

Pumpkin
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Cat Day

Hey everyone, Cats are awesome, black cats included but unfortunately they have gotten a bit of a bad rep over the years. Following the decline of Paganism many of the symbols associated with the belief became a focus of fear and suspicion with black...

black-cat-names.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos