Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46895 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5027 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6596 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ghost in the Shell live action movie

Hey everyone, The trailer for the live action version of Ghost in the Shell dropped over the weekend and it looks pretty good! I’m a fan of the original anime film which came out back in 1995 and incidentally was the inspiration for the Matrix movies...

largest Supermoon in 70 years will

Hi Everyone, Great news for Astronomy fans and star gazers out there, the largest supermoon in nearly 70 years will grace our skies on Monday 14 November! A supermoon occurs when the full moon occurs with the Moon at or near (within 90% of) its close...

supermoon.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robert Vaughan

Just heard the man from uncle has died.RiP Robert Vaughan 

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Legomaster needs your support!

As some of you know, I made a Legomaster recently - what you don't know is about a week ago I added it to the Lego Ideas website - a site where you can ask Lego to turn your idea into a product. This is where you guys come in - I need 10,000 supports...

NBFL-01-2000px.jpg
Daddydoink by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Leonard Cohen

Legendary singer songwriter Leonard Cohen has died today aged 82his most famous song (for me ) was HallelujahR I P Leonardhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37946654

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Armistice Day 2016

A little late but I was posting as the country fell silent for 2 minutes to remember our war dead.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Sir Jimmy Young

Veteran broadcaster Jimmy Young died today age 95R.I.P Jimmyhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37903108

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PhonepayPlus needs a new name.

PhonepayPlus, the premium services regulator, is looking to rename to make it's role clearer to consumers.Can you help?http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/news-and-events/news/2016/february/a-new-name-for-phonepayplus

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you relax?

Hi guys! Yesterday was Stress Awareness Day. Stress is normal, but sometimes it can get a bit too much, especially in a busy working environment, and we need ways to de-stress. What are some of your methods for relaxing? Let's also suggest some addit...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos