Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46666 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4954 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Donald Trump

Does anybody know how much his right forefinger is insured for ? He uses it constantly in his speeches so it must be very important to him when presenting himself to his audience. If he lost it then would he be the force that he appears to be without...

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 141 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Greg Lake

Greg Lake one time member of Emerson Lake and Palmer and frontman of King Crimson has died aged 69http://www.nme.com/news/music/emerson-lake-palmer-king-crimson-frontman-greg-lake-dies-1900877?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialR.I.P Greg

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP John Glenn

First American to orbit the earth. A real hero.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-glenn-dies-dead-astronaut-senator_us_569945efe4b0778f46f940a7

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The BBC and Thailand

This could be very worrying for the BBC staff in their Thailand office. It would seem they have made a grave mistake in the profile of the new King here. I can't actually access the link here because the Thai government has blocked it now but to publ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

mislead when upgrading

Hello , i rang o2 yesterday to upgrade my phone , the first woman i spoke to told me i could upgrade to an iphone 6 like i planned but it would be in silver as that is the only one the stocked and i was unsure on what tarriff i would like so she sped...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Peter Vaughan

Game of Thrones and many other roles actor passes away at 93.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38225796

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pfizer

Sometimes you check the news and it makes you sad or angry or even happy This story makes me all three.... Pfizer fined record £84.2m for overcharging NHShttps://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/dec/07/pfizer-fined-nhs-anti-epilepsy-drug-cma?CMP=Sha...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone here remember...

When it was still daylight at 7PM Or 7AM?! Yours, fed up of the dark and cold, D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-doink.

Daddydoink by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlight - JVH_61

Hi guys, As many of you know, we like to shout about this community and all of you lovely lot who spend lots of time here This week is no different and I'm happy to say that its @Anonymous's turn! We asked him some questions in order for everyone to ...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos