Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46836 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5010 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spot the Difference: Xmas version

Hi guys! How's it going? Here's a little challenge for you to test your attention to detail and of course to get into Christmas spirit with the image theme. I had a lot of fun making it! Below I've added 2 images which are identical... However, I've ...

Santa version 1 Santa version 2
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 104 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sports Personality 2016

That time of year again, who is your favourite to win the BBC Sports Personality this year? Shortlist HERE I cannot see anyone winning other than Andy Murray with Team of the year going to Leicester City

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Zsa Zsa Gabor

Hollywood legend Zsa Zsa Gabor died today age 99.R.I.P Zsa Zsahttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38360302

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Festive Tipple

Following on from @Martin-O2's thread about Christmas food, what do we all like to drink over the festive period? It tends to be the time of year that more people indulge, or that those who already enjoy the odd drink indulge far more. For me, I'm us...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Michael Nicholson

Veteran ITN newscaster passes away age 79.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38349366

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help broken phone insurance details required

Hi there, I urgently need some help, I have broken my phone and have to make aclaim on my home contents insurance, they are asking for a 4 digit codeor number and also cost price at time of purchase, could you pleaseprovide a quote to replace with an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yahoo Hack

If you have, or had an account with Yahoo, chances are you're included. Probably too late now, but change your password.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38324527

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comic books - What are you reading?

Superheroes are really popular right now in most media and we have so many movies, tv shows and games to choose from. On that note, I thought it best to create a comic book discussion to talk about where it all began. I'm currently reading Arkham Asy...

AA novel.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Westworld

Who's been watching?  

Westworld-Extra.0.png
Toby by Former Staff
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos