Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48021 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5330 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6736 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 529 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11762 replies
  • 0 kudos

Australia's tallest trees

Hey guys, As most of you know I'm a big photography fan and especially enjoy nature photography so I thought I'd share this series of images taken by Steven Pearce of some of the largest trees in Australia. You can see the full selection of images he...

Oz trees above .jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Book Day!

Hey everyone, Today is World Book Day The annual celebration of authors, illustrators and reading which is marked in over 100 countries around the world. The celebration also see's kids in schools dress up as their favourite book character. I've rece...

BOOKS.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P George Michael

George Michael has died today age 53.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38432862?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central%3FSThisFB I don't damn well believe this. Was just watching him doing the Band Aid singl...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avalanche in the Alps.

Bad news just breaking. There has been an avalanche in the Alps in the French Ski resort of TignesSeveral people have been buried, the report states. Hoping they save everyone involved.:smileysad:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39192167

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sir Gerald Kaufman MP RIP

Described by an ally as a 'politicians politican', Margaret Becket MP has said he could be quite acerbic, The Father Of The House, his was a Manchester Labour constituency, died 26 February, was discussed very recently in the House of Commons, Sir Ge...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mission Impossible Becomes A Reality

Good morning Mr. Phelps....http://www.zdnet.com/article/soon-you-could-buy-gadgets-that-self-destruct-when-stolen/?loc=newsletter_large_thumb_related&ftag=TREc64629f&bhid=20703257351092324168016582229757

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Some interesting ties drawn out the hat!Place your bets - I'll be cheering Sutton on Burnley v Lincoln,Fulham v TottenhamBlackburn v Man Utd,Sutton v ArsenalMiddlesbrough v Oxford,Wolves v ChelseaHuddersfield v Man City,Milwall v Derby/Leicester

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game of Thrones actor Neil Fingleton RIP

Neil Fingleton 7'7" has died from heart failure, age 36 ... he played Mag The Mighty a giant in the hit series Game of Thrones, he had a previous successful career as a basketball player in USA, Neil RIP

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heidelberg car attack injures three

Three people have been injured in the German city of Heidelberg after a man drove a car into a pedestrian area.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39091858

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos