Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47065 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tragedy in Manchester

Not too far from where I am presently. We await to find out the details of what happened Deaths confirmed after Manchester Arena blast reports - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nicky Hayden

2006 MotoGP champion Nicky Hayden died today from injuries sustained in a cycling accident in Italy. https://www.motorsport.com/wsbk/news/hayden-909249/

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps to improve work-life balance?

Hey guys! I was taking a look in the O2 business blog and they have an article about '5 top apps to improve your work-life balance'. They list... Trello (for to-do lists for task tracking) Microsoft Office 365 (for productivity on your mobile) Toggl ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

C25K / Park Runs / Running

Do you run? Have you completed a park run or couch to 5k recently? What's your favorite thing about running?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile or Landline?

I recently read on the BBC Technology page that in the USA more people use their mobiles than landlines. Apparently many households don't even have a landline and rely solely on their mobiles.This particularly interested me as I don't have a landline...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many apps do you use?

Hi guys! Happy Friday! I came across an article about a recent study about how many apps people (specifically, smart-phone users) use in average in a month and in a day. Can you guess how many? I'll put it in spoilertags below. According to the artic...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last chance to spend those fivers!

Hey everyone, A heads up that the old paper 5 pound notes will stop being legal tender this weekend! Most shops will stop accepting them on Saturday however you can still get them swapped over at the bank. For the short term most major banks and the ...

fivers.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google doodle says it's Earth Day today

it's Earth Day todaywhat about doing a simple thing like a smile to someone or saying Good Morning / Good Afternoon / Good Evening to someone ... or ... holding the door open for the adult with a baby in a buggy & a toddler & a dog etc

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos