Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47020 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5062 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6603 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

United We Stand

Thoughts and prayers with everybody involved once again; another morning breaks and another act of mindless, twisted devastation breaks with it. But we must not let it break our resolve, we must not let it break us. Sometimes this country, heck this ...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Fathers' Day today

My dear dad Roy, bless him, passed away January 2016 ... I couldn't wait to have a little food celebration for dad ... = ... I scoffed the milk chocolate Bounty Bar the day I bought it last week & the small bag of Maltezers which my mum (size likes ....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Adam West

Adam West the first TV Batman of the 60's has died today aged 88http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40235142R.I.P Adam

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WhatsApp update with photo filters!

Hey are any of you using WhatsApp? I am and I was very happy to notice that they have added a filter system to the photos when you send them. A bit like in Facebook etc. You can choose from a (small) number of filters to make your photos look nicer. ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exit Poll

Exit polls could change but News Thump have created a jokey article about ithttp://newsthump.com/2017/06/08/oops-says-theresa-may/ Incidentally the current Exit Poll is showing Con 314. Labour 266, LD 14, SNP 34, Others 22On those figures we would ha...

exit polls.PNG
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Peter Sallis

Cleggy and the voice of Wallace has passed away aged 96.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443RIP

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ariana Grande: Benefit concert in Manchester.

Just thought I would give this a mention. The terrible events in Manchester shocked us all and I am not going into that. I just think this is a very brave move from Ariana Grande who will return to Manchester on Sunday to give a concert for the victi...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos