Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47066 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6611 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Paris attack

A car has driven into soldiers in Paris injuring six. It's breaking news and currently police are hunting for the carhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40873801Sickening...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carphone warehouse

We're to start with them lol when orange was a tho g got sim only with them only to find out the sim they sent was k someone's else's name but got sent to my address cpw blamed orange and orange blamed cpw well I have an O2 sim only upgraded to pixel...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Shelley

Sad news just in. Hywel Bennett star of Shelley, Eastenders and countless films has passed away. Loved this guy back in the day. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40814843

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Robert Hardy

Died sadly earlier today. Robert Hardy: Harry Potter and All Creatures Great and Small star dies - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40818839

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wine whine?

Ah, this is where the budget for troubleshooting's going, is it? No bill detail, no decent 'roam like at home', no wine...

Screenshot_20170801-204057_01.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Sam Shepard

Sam Shepard the well known actor and producer has died today age 73He starred in films such as The Pelican Brief, The Right Stuff and Black Hawk Down.He wrote more than 40 plays and won the Pulitzer Prize for drama for Buried Child in 1979. R.I.P Sam...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caleta de Fuste

Just wanted to give this amazing little resort on Fuerteventura a massive shout out to anybody looking for a holiday destination. We returned early hours yesterday after an incredible break out there, and I wouldn't hesitate to return...not something...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charlie Gard rip

The little baby boy Charlie Gard passed away on Thursday, 28 July 2017 Personally speaking, the little lad should have been allowed to go to USA in January, with his parents, for treatment Charlie's mum & dad have fought hard to have the best for the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

See you in a few weeks!

Hey everyone, I wanted to give you a heads up that I’ll be off for the next 2 weeks. I’ve made sure that @Marjo and @MercedesS are up to date with all the various things I’ve been dealing with so any questions or updates you can go to them during my ...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos