Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47067 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6612 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

BEWARE! WHATSAPP VOUCHER SCAM!

Just saw this on the BBC website. Looks very malicious. Be aware of what you click on.http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41900814

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

13th Doctor's outfit

So, the BBC have revealed the new female Doctor's outfit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41928500 Of course the BBC is only providing positive Tweets about it but from my point of view: That is awful. Really bad and doesn't do her any f...

Dr what_____
sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Spoiler warning] New Star Trek series on Netflix!

Hi guys, hope your day is going well! Are you aware that there's a new Star Trek series on Netflix now? It started on Monday and there's already 2 episodes available. This is me about it: Have you started watching it already or have plans to do so? I...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear Tech Support

18 months ago, I upgraded to GirlFriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2,which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there areapparently conflicts between these two products and the only solutionwas to try and run GirlFriend 1.0 with the sound...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Lemon Twigs

For lovers of live music, if you've not already come across them, check out The Lemon Twigs. They're incredibly talented, taking music with a true 60's vibe and giving it a modern, up to date twist. http://thelemontwigs.com/ As well as amazing voices...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texas Shooting

There has been another mass shooting in the US. This time at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs a small town in Wilson County, Texas.There are at least 20 dead, possibly more but no news at yet on possible injured.The gunman has been kill...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sunday Sermon

I chanced upon this nugget as I was trawling the depths of YouTube earlier, I thought it would lighten the evening for a few:

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music Streaming Services

They've come a long way since Spotify was launched nearly 9 years ago, and I think it's fair to say they've transformed both the way we consume music and also the music industry as a whole. For a long time there was only really Spotify, and their off...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

New York attack: Eight killed by man driving truck

At least eight people have been killed and 12 injured in New York after the driver of a truck mowed down people on a cycle path in Lower Manhattan. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41825577

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos