Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47052 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dancing On Ice

Just a reminder to any and all interested. Dancing On Ice starts tomorrow on ITV at 18:00.Personally am really looking forward to it, particularly as Torville and Dean are now on the judging panel.

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 298 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Sir Ken Dodd

Comedy legend Ken Dodd has died age 90A wonderfully funny man who up till recently was still touringRecently released from hospital after a chest infection he died at the home he had lived in all his lifeR.I.P Sir Ken. You will be sadly missed.http:/...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's Mothers Day today

My son Alex rang me today & we had a lovely chat ... he & his wife Emma sent me a delightful cat card & cat present yesterday via Moonpig ... as Emma is soon away for a week with the females in her family I am to go over & take Alex out for a birthda...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

You did say that Rugby Union Might Feature.........

Hi There,I seem to remember that Rugby Union may well be mentioned in the Community. The Six Nations is upon us and "Kicks Off" on Saturday 3rd Feb 2018. Amongst your very varied and well read contributors there must be pundits itching to broadcast t...

Bill1945 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

You want fries with that?

Looks like the human burger flipper's end is on the horizon.http://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-43292047/burger-flipping-robot-begins-first-shift

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trevor Baylis: Wind-up radio inventor dies aged 80

The inventor of the wind-up radio, Trevor Baylis, has died aged 80, the manager of his company has confirmed.David Bunting said Mr Baylis from Twickenham, south-west London, died on Monday of natural causes after a long illness.Mr Baylis invented the...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P. Sir Roger Bannister

Sir Roger Bannister, the first person to run a mile in under four minutes, has died at the age of 88.A real sporting legendR.I..P Sir Roger http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/43273249

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile 4G network on the moon

Yep you have read the correct. Vodafone and Nokia are going to build a 4G network in the moon. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-43211192/moon-to-get-4g-mobile-network I cant wait, I get to call people in outer space. Hello. As you there !!!! W...

3B213909-F386-4712-AD5D-D19FD51CC2C3.jpeg
darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Trump Organisations Luxury Apartments in Mumbai

During a stay in India 6 years ago (Delhi, Mumbai and Goa) I witnessed some of the worst poverty I have ever seen in the world (and I have seen plenty). I hope that many of your contributors are from The SubContinent and therefore be able to see my p...

Bill1945 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos