Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47065 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

The kids are off. What do you do?

The roads are quiet in the morning which can only mean one thing; the kids are off school. Whether you’re a parent looking at what you can do to keep the little ones busy, or you’re looking for some fun plans to fill the time you’ve saved on your com...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Steven Bochco

The creator of Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue has died.https://www.nbcchicago.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Steven-Bochco-Dies-at-74-478498033.html

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Liverpool & Manchester

Hi guys, Anyone from Liverpool or Manchester? Or have spent some time in these cities and know some places to visit? Thought I'd ask for some tips on what to do and where to go, as I have just booked a couple of days in each for an upcoming holiday w...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Idioms thread!

Hi everyone, Idioms! We use them every day without giving them a second thought but there are some really interesting origins behind these commonly used phrases. This article lists some of the regularly used idioms in the English language a long with...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Winnie Mandela

South African anti-apartheid campaigner and former first lady Winnie Madikizela-Mandela has died aged 81.She and her former husband Nelson Mandela, who were both jailed, were a symbol of the country's anti-apartheid struggle for three decades.R.I.P W...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Easter

Wishing a Happy Easter to all in the community who celebrate.

bunny_butt_hurts.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strictly Come Dancing 2018 :) :)

First celebrity revealed for the 2018 SCD line up http://www.strictlyspoiler.com/2018/04/01/first-2018-celebrity-revealed/I wonder who it could be?...Anton Du Beke is rumoured to be partnering her anyway.....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is your theme song?

The Lady is a Tramp by Frank Sinatra is me, except for one line which is that I love the theatre = I just can't afford to go = ha ha ha !!! (in the song it goes 'She hates the theatre, but never comes late')

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Bill Maynard

Heartbeat actor Bill Maynard has died at the age of 89 after a career spanning eight decades.Maynard starred as the scruffy, eccentric poacher Claude Greengrass, in the police drama for eight years, from 1992 to 2000, and was in its spin-off The Roya...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easter weekend plans?

Hey everyone, Whilst the weather is a bit rubbish we still have a nice long, 4 day weekend coming up and I thought I see what everyone's plans are! Personally I will be relaxing tonight and tomorrow then I have the fun job of cleaning the kitchen cei...

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 16.45.03.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos