Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47048 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Trump Administration Madness

I read this on the news this morning with total mouth dropped open amazement.The Trump administration wants to vet certain visitors' social media history going back 5 years when applying for a visa to visit the US. It's believed this could affect ove...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

£3 school shoes

Hi how much do you spend on school shoes ????My cost was really cheap because the school where my son 11 and daughter 13 go to recomend cheap plain black lace up pumps as an alternative to school shoes so both my son and daughter wear plain black lac...

Theredone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three dead as van drives into German crowd.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43683687Three people have been killed in the western German city of Muenster after a van drove into people sitting outside popular restaurants.The driver of the vehicle died after shooting himself, police said. Th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNA data storage

Hi everyone, There was some fascinating technology news this week about using synthetic DNA as a storage medium for our data. We're storing more and more data every year, combine this with the rapidly approaching physical limits of existing storage s...

DNA.jpg

World Health Day - Health app discussion

Hey everyone! Today is the World Health Organisation's annual World Health Day and I thought I'd use the opportunity to have a chat about health apps and how Community members use them to stay in shape. Personally, I like to try to stay fit (although...

bless-you-726885_960_720.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Eric Bristow

Sad news, Eric Bristow the former world darts champion passed away today. I always liked his showmanship and his outspoken views.I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:Eric Bristow: Five-time darts world champion dies aged 60 - http://ww...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Tartan Day!

These days there's a day for everything, and today it's Tartan Day.Did you know that O2 has its very own official registered tartan? It was designed by Brian Wilton in 2007 and was registered on the Scottish Register of Tartans. And perhaps coinciden...

Tartan_Final.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

The start of Vodafone Smart Home??

Just as O2 are winding theirs down it looks like Vodafone may be getting ready to start one https://shop.v.vodafone.com/UK/V-Camera I thought this was quite interesting to see, and quite useful being wireless...

RIP Ray Wilkins

Sad newshttps://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/04/ray-wilkins-former-england-midfielder-dies-aged-61

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos