Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47006 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5061 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6603 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google's new AI system Duplex makes a phone call

Hey everyone, Google latest artificial intelligence assistant named Duplex has been designed to perform real world tasks and they recently demonstrated it making a phone call and booking a hair appointment at a salon. The demonstration was not live a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Wedding: What did/would you wear to your wedding?

Hey everyone, Only 4 days left until Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's big day! If you haven't checked it out already, have a look at these special Priority offers to help you get into the Royal Wedding spirit. Yesterday's conversation around your dre...

Capture.PNG
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Star Wars Day!

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a lovely Friday and looking forward to a sunny bank holiday In honour of Star Wars day, I thought it'd be fun for everyone to try this little challenge ... ... How would you summarize Star Wars in one short sentence...

giphy.gif
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eurovision 2018

So it's come around again, that special Saturday in May..... what we have all been waiting for ... no not the FA Cup final, not even the Europa Final or the first balmy days of summer! Nope, it's the Saturday all nighters of the wonderful Eurovision ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Wedding: What's your dream wedding location?

Hi all! It's not long until the Wedding of the Year, so we thought it would be exciting to have a countdown until the big day on Saturday 19th May! We'll be posting one wedding-related topic per day to celebrate the upcoming exciting event and hoping...

Royal Wedding
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eurovision - what was your best, ever?

Having switched over to the Eurovision Song Contest last night at about #19, I found the most entertaining part was trying to guess what country would get the 12 from each country's panel. It did get me to wondering: Did any Eurovision song, winner o...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Margot Kidder

Margot Kidder who played Lois Lane in The Christopher Reeve Superman Movies from 1978-1987 has sadly passed away todayhttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5727833/amp/Superman-star-Margot-Kidder-dies-age-69-bipolar-strug...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

10 GBP note (old one)

Hey all! My best friend has some old 10 GBP notes left, so they went out of circulation in march... Now I googled a bit, did I understand it right it can be changed at banks in UK? If so where? Only specific ones? Do you have to be a client? Cheers,C...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam/Scam calls

Hey guys. I had more than 6 (!!) calls from+44 121 456 7840on my german number...googled it and it says it's some scam.. The number was at least in scam-emails.Even when I just denied the call they called again...Should I just block the number?

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long have you had your number and how attached are you to it?

I've been interested in mobile telecoms for quite a few years, all the way from the phones to the network components themselves and so I've participated in a number of forums and was even part of the moderation team on one (closed a few years ago now...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos