Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47484 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6676 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 477 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11732 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple 'accidentally leaks' the new iPhone X

Must have caught the bug from Samsunghttps://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/08/05/apple-iphone-x-plus-iphone-9-se2-release-date-price-cost-specs-upgrade/#1dd7c8ba2f29

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch this number 03303035309

Claimed to be o2 and new my previous tariff but I upgraded and it shows on my o2 app so if was o2 he woupd have seen my new tariff so hung up plus all cold calls should not be answered anyway 03303035309

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 Word Story Game

So basically, I'll start you off with 3 words, then you have to add 3 words which add to the story, and so on.... A young lady....

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 222 replies
  • 0 kudos

28 core Intel processor?

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/intel_28-core_cpu_spotted_on_custom_asus_rog_motherboard/1This won't be cheap and aimed at power users. The model of motherboard used there was Asus although I can see this also being used in future mac ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm on holiday next week (16-22 July)!

Hi guys, happy Thursday! Just a heads up that I will be on holiday all of next week, 16-22 July. I will be enjoying the summer with my parents who are visiting from Finland, and we will be exploring different areas of London and some surrounding area...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lg g6 update

Now supports AI in camera mode.Logo changed to Lg g6 thinQNot sure what else has changed under the hood.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poll: How often would you want a Summer like this?

Hi everyone Since I moved to the UK almost 5 years ago, I've not witnessed such a summery Summer. I can still hardly believe we've had around 30 degrees for weeks now! Some like the heat, barbecues, and extra Vitamin D, while others prefer a cooler w...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Barry Chuckle

Barry Chuckle, half of the comedy duo the Chuckle Brothers, has died aged 73.The entertainer, whose real name was Barry Elliott, starred in ChuckleVision with his brother Paul on the BBC between 1987 and 2009.Paul said: "I've not just lost my brother...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you speak another language?

So, the title already asks the questionDo you speak another language? What language? Why did you learn it? Was it in school, or because of friends, just for fun?How fluent are you?Do you maybe have another mothertongue? (Just like some from the team ...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

"I don't like Classical music..."

It's a phrase you frequently hear and what people usually mean by it is, "I don't like the sort of music they play on Classic FM" Wikipedia go into great detail as to what they think Classical music, in the Western tradition, is. Dating back to the d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos