Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48240 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5434 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6760 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 546 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11771 replies
  • 0 kudos

Back to the Future day: it's 21 October 2015

'The Future' officially starts here, according to Back to the Future II - as today marks the date to which Marty McFly and the Doc travel in the sci-fi cult classic. In the past how did you think the future would look like around the year 2015? Did y...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: Toby

Hi everyone! It's time for another spotlight and we have a very familiar face this week I'm sure we all agree he deserves this and much more; we are all glad to have you around Say hi and congratualations to our community coordinator @Toby ! Thanks f...

Toby.jpg
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game: 2 truths and a lie

I guys! I am starting a new game so that we can get to know each other a bit more. The game is very easy, the first person writes 2 truths about themselves and a lie, and people have to guess the lie. Whoever points out the lie first posts 2 truths a...

281c890a6e1f964837fc2b0cd1cb5cb3.jpg
  • 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is your favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

Did you know that on this date on October in 1994, Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction debuted in cinemas?I was wondering how many of you guys are fans of Quentin´s films and which is your favourite movie by him... Personally I like Reservoir dogs

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 11.15.53.png
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

TFI Friday

Totally random off topic topic......but for those of you who remember TFI Friday from the 90's....then I am delighted to see a new 8 part series starting tonight ...Ch 4 at 8pm...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/11927249/what-time-and-wh...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

What book(s) are you reading/would recommend?

Hi all, On this day in 1979 a true classic; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams was published. This has made me wonder about all of you. What book(s) are you reading at the moment? What would you received to everyone else as essenti...

hhgttg.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Mushroom Day! Care to share your recipe?

I kid you not! Today is national mushroom day! And to celebrate such important ephemeride in our calendars I wanted to ask you if you have a favourite recipe that involves the exclusive use of these delicious fungi. What is your personal favourite. A...

Lactarius_deliciosus.jpg
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the Spotlight: Meri

Hi guys! Today we honour @Anonymous who joined the community exactly one month ago! Happy month anniversary Meri! Hi everyone! As most of you know I am a recently new addition to the O2 community team and I work here as a Community Coordinator togeth...

Screenshot at Oct 09 14-56-13.png
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Security Tip If You're Traveling

Just a little article I came across that might be of interest to some.http://www.moneytalksnews.com/warning-travelers-not-toss-that-airplane-boarding-pass/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon and Fake reviews

Amazon Is taking legal action against 1000+ people for posting fake reviews on their websiteAmazon says the defendants offer a false review service for as little as $5 (£3.24) on a legitimate website called Fiverr.com Fiverr are working with Amazon t...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos