Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46830 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5009 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6582 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas crackers

Hi everyone, Before I came to the UK, I had only ever seen Christmas crackers in British movies or TV shows. Now that I've been living here for over 5 years, I couldn't imagine celebrating the Holidays without them! We all know the "classic" cracker ...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png 10543871434_6db06929ee_b.jpg
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas markets experiences

Hi everyone,One thing I love about this season are all the Christmas markets popping up all over. They're so heartwarming, and between the smells, the delicious snacks and either the crafts stands or the fun activities to do, they're so delightful to...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 15.52.47.png Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 15.54.45.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Guess the Picture Game!

Hey everyone, today's Christmas topic is a festive twist on the guess the picture game! The rules are simple, I'll post an extreme close up of something related to Christmas and you have to guess what it is. Once the correct answer is posted I'll rev...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 12.27.04.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your iPad Pro might have a bend but it’s not a defect!

Don't worry, Apple says it's quite normal....but you wouldn't want one....would you?This gave me quite a chuckle today but for all those waiting for one? Definitely not https://www.techradar.com/news/your-ipad-pro-might-have-a-bend-but-its-not-a-defe...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Winter Solstice

Today, December 21st is the shortest day of the year.Thank god for that....now the days will start getting longer and I may be able to come out of hibernation

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Festive snacks, sweets & treats

Hi everyone, During this season, with the cold weather creeping in and the days being shorter, I find that festive treats can lift up my mood and make me forget about the freezing wind and grey skies. In fact this weekend, I spent a couple of hours m...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png IMG_7525.jpg
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

funnest or silliest present ever received!

Hey everyone, Love it or hate it a big part of Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. Some gifts are really personal and thoughtful from a significant other and you also get the generic, shower gel and socks from your grandmother! This time around ...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 12.18.12.png
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?

Hi everyone, The holidays are lovely for many different reasons, but one thing that everyone loves and looks forward to is presents and wrapped up surprises. Some prefer to give them, some prefer to receive them ... for now let's focus on receiving t...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png santa-claus-2927962_960_720.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in December - Christmas special!!

Hey everyone, I thought we would do a Christmas spin on this months movie thread! Last months discussion we wen't over the movies we were looking forward to seeing in November. This months discussion is about your all time favourite Christmas movies!...

AdventCalendar.png Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 14.53.43.png
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas cooking: tips & tricks!

Hey everyone! The festive season is well and truly here and one of the best parts about Christmas is stuffing your face! For those with the pleasure (or pain?) of being in charge of the cooking at Christmas it can be a stressful time with the risk of...

Calendar_Sliced_01.png christmas-christmas-eve-dinner-823750.jpg
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos